If you have been referred for a scan/x-ray by the GP please see clinic details.
A walk in service is available for x-ray examination at the following sites:
- Mile End Hospital | 02035 944809 | Mon-Fri 09:00-12:00, 14:00-16:00
- Newham University Hospital | 02073 638924
- Shewsbury Road | 02085 865236 | Mon-Fri 09:00-12:00, 14:00-16:30
- St Bartholomew’s Hospital | 02034 655333 | Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00
- The Royal London Hospital | 02035 941500 | Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00
- Whipps Cross Hospital | 02085 356500 | Mon-Fri 09:00-16:00
Please note: Children <16 must attend Royal London, Newham or Whipps Cross Hospital only.
If your referral is for Ultrasound, Barium Studies, Dexa, CT and MRI you will require an appointment, which will be sent to you by Barts NHS Trust. Please wait to be contacted.