Our Mission Statement
Here at St James we endeavour to serve our local community in providing the best quality medical care we are able to. We offer a friendly, welcoming environment in which we hope patients feel comfortable and confident enough to confide in us.
We aim to undertake the following:
- Provide each and every person with the respect and dignity in which they deserve.
- See all patients in a timely manner.
- Discuss different treatment options with you, and when appropriate refer you onto the relevant specialist/s for further care.
- Build and to continue to build a level of trust with you, and assure you that patient confidentially is strictly adhered to at all times.
- Provide a duty of care to you, with emphasis on our young and elderly patients.
In return we would like to kindly ask you to:
- Always try to give at least 24hours notice if you are unable to attend your scheduled appointment.
- Appreciate that emergency appointments are only available for urgent medical emergencies and all non urgent / routine enquiries should be actioned routinely with a routine appointment.
- Treat all our staff with respect.
- Appreciate all appointments are scheduled to last no more than 10 minutes, however, double appointments consisting of 20 minutes are available upon request.
- Provide us with fair and honest feedback on the services in which we provide you. You can do this by either completing a patient feedback form or alternatively you can use our feedback podium held within the patient waiting area.
- Be considerate of your surroundings, and the people around you.