Contraceptive Pill Review
This form is to be used for the following reasons:
- If you would like to start a new contraceptive (will also need to complete an e-consult)
- If you want a repeat of your current contraceptive
- If you wish to switch contraceptives (will also need to complete an e-consult)
- If you have been advised by a clinician to complete this form
Once this form is completed it is passed to a clinician to review. Once contraceptives are issued you will receive a text to collect your prescription at your nominated pharmacy. Please ensure your nominated pharmacy is up to date – please call reception to do so.
You should get a response within a week, if you do not hear anything please call reception.
- Different forms of contraceptives
- Leaflet about Combined Oral Contraceptives
- Leaflet about Progesterone only pill
- Risks associated with hormonal contraceptives
- For Long term reversible contraceptives (eg. Implant, IUD and copper coil) please contact All East