New Patient Registration
An application to join the practice list will be considered if the prospective patient lives within the Practice Catchment Area.
Our catchment area covers the majority of the E17 postcodes and a full list of the streets included in the catchment area is displayed at the reception or you can download them here.
Patients are able to register Monday - Friday
NEW REGISTRATION POLICY! Effective as of 15th May 2017
Please collect registration form from the surgery/ download here on our website (link above)
Book an appointment an appointment via telephone/ at reception
On the day of your appointment you will be registered and signed up for online patient access
(Please arrive 30mins before your appointment to allow registration).
You will then see one of out Health Care Assistants for a Health Check
Documents needed :
- One proof of residency ( bank statement, tenancy agreement, utility bill,council tax bill or land line telephone bills). These must be dated within the last three months.
- A medical card (if you have one)
- Previous GP information (their name, address and your NHS number.
- Identification papers in the form of a passport/EU Card or Home Office Papers if you have not previously registered with a GP in the UK.
- If registering a child please bring the ‘red book’ or full details of the child’s immunisation status.
Registration Forms to be completed:
For age group 16 years upward (please download here)
For under 16s (please download here).
Please Note: in some circumstances other documents may be required.
In deciding whether or not to accept a patient, the practice will not discriminate against you on grounds of disability or medical condition, age, appearance, race, gender, social class, religion or sexual orientation. If an application is refused the applicant will be given the reason for refusal.
Newly registered patients will be offered an appointment for a new patient health check with a Health Care Assistant. It is important you attend this appointment.
Changes to Personal Details
It is important that data is kept up to date. We would therefore be grateful if you could tell us promptly if you change your name, address, telephone number.
Guide to GP Services
The Royal College of General Practitioners has produced a useful guide for patients about the services on offer at GP Surgeries and how to access them. You can download the guide below.
A Patient Guide to GP Services